Ceramic Fiber Paper
Ceramic fiber paper is manufactured of thermally efficient ceramic fiber. This product is flexible,
lightweight, and provides excellent thermal characteristics. It is controlled
form uniform, low thermal conductivity, excellent electrical insulation and
sound proof. Ceramic fiber paper offers chemical stability, ease of
fabrication. Ceramic fiber paper is a wide range of application in insulation,
seal and gasket of electric elements on the industry of automatic and aerospace.
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low heat storage
- Excellent thermal electrical insulation
- Excellent broken resistance
- High-temperature stability
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Easy to cut, shap or wrap
- High temperature insulating, sealing, protecting materials industry.
- Electric and thermal insulation for electric industry.
- Insulation for instrument equipment.
- Insulating material for motor industry.
- The protection of high temperature.
- The protection of cable, fuel, tubes etc.
- Fireproof rolled, curtain.
- Fireproof twine, wrap, cover etc.
- Compound materials produce.
- Dependable fire protection.
Typical Product Properties:
Typical Product Parameters:
- Product Code: GC-11
- Temperature Grade: 1260°C/2300°F
- Recommended Operating Temperature(°C/°F): 1145/2100
- Density (kg/m3): 200+15,200-15
- Organism Contain(%): 6-8
- Thickness-mm(in): 0.8(1/32"), 1.6(1/16"), 3.2(1/8"), 6.35(1/4")
- Width(in): 24,48" 18,24" 42x48", 24,48", 12,24,48"